The six shot sequence started with using the camera and the tripod to film all shots. At first I did the close up with the hands just to show how the story would begin. While I was editing the video I used a lot of the in and out tools to be able to show where I wanted my shots to end and beginning. I showed the start of the shot all the way up to the end of the shot. I learned about how to use both of the different tripods and also I learned how to customize the speed for the video.  The whole video was based off of my partner’s hobby. I tried to show different aspects, good, and bad of skateboarding.  A tool that was very helpful to me was the fade out tool. It helped slow down the video and show how it came to an end. I did learn a lot more about the camera and tripod throughout the scenes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog