http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/30/europe/donald-trump-theresa-may-twitter-spat/index.html

In this story, the writer did a good job of explaining what happened and the people related to what is going on. They wrote what the issue was and described what happened in the first paragraph which was very helpful for someone who would like together the quick information from clicking on the article.

one thing I would change about the is the organization piece If I'm looking for a specific detail on one part of the story, I have to red the whole thing rather than scrolling to a place where it might be shown. I think it would be helpful to split it up into sections where finding out more would be easier.

I do like the way they wrote the story in the beginning they hooked the reader and I will try to implement that into my work. They started the story with the main points and that was helpful, but if I wanted to know more it wouldn't have been as easy to find quickly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog