During this project i learned how to set up the extra wide shot versus the wide shot. I also learned how to adapt to the other situations in order to be able to film specific spots. Also while i was editing my video i learned how to adjust the amount of the scene you can see at the top and how to pick out the specific spots you wasn't to be in the video. I used the in and out tools a lot because my scenes were fairly short. During my next project i will try to have more time to story board and think through the scenes and the transitions. Also, i will try to spend more time on picking the music and finding out what fits based on the activity as well. Most of the time i will try to set up the shots more specifically to see how they flow together and how and transition. Collaboration is when 2 or more people can work on a specific activity and have a good outcome based on the mixing of all peoples ideas and agreements.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog