http://www.kmbc.com/article/chiefs-announce-suspension-of-marcus-peters-ahead-of-sundays-game-versus-the-raiders/14295553

This article is good because it is to the point. I think that it gave all the necessary information and was pretty specific saying what happened during the game. The article was really brief so it was kind of hard to get more information, but despite that the readers can still get the story from it which is a plus. 

The story needed to have more information or at least elaborate on more of he situation and why it happened the way it did. They could've put a video in to show what Marcus Peters did, or a link or something to show what happened so people can better understand. I also think that they needed to specify more that the chiefs are suspending him, and the NFL hasn't. This is knowledge I already have so when clicking into the article it already reiterated things I knew and that was not beneficial for me. 

One thing I will take from this is keeping in mind the impact of being so brief. It is a good thing and a bad thing, but I think it depends more on the story and I will make sure to implement that into my thoughts when writing a story. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog