Throughout this quarter in video, i have learned a lot. It was a good experience to be able to learn about video tips and the six shots. Coming into this class i knew nothing about video or any sort of sequencing with the six shots. I enjoyed being able to work in groups because it was good being able to share ideas throughout the group. We all got to share our own creativity with a piece of each video. I will probably continue to learn about ecomm and the video strand more particularly. Most of the quarter was really fun. We definitely had to put a lot go thought into making each video perfect and making sure the shots all transitioned well. I think that working with groups was the most fun part because being able to share our ideas was best for making the video be the best it could be.
http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/29/health/opioid-fentanyl-childhood-friends/index.html In this story I think the reporter did a way better written version than the video package. In the video was kind of uncomfortable to watch because they showed the wrong clips. They showed the mom of one of the kids just crying and it is uncomfortable to watch and less essential to the story because she doesn't give any information. While it shows good interviews and interview setup, there is not a lot of good questions asked and it may have been more beneficial to talk to some sort of scientist or someone who knows the impact of the drug and can give more information. If it weren't for the mom saying "...30 seconds after he sniffed it" then I would've thought it was a pill the whole time because they talk about how it starts with the pain pill opioid and then they just get addicted to them and kind of skip the whole transition into sniffing something. The audio levels were way too...
Comments
Post a Comment