This project was intended to not only inform students and staff about the hard work that goes into making a musical at ONW, but to promote The Beauty and The Beast as well. To produce this package I had to do a lot of investigation relating to the cast, crew and the schedule of rehearsal. I made sure to talk to the head of the show, Mrs. Murphey to confirm all of my information as well. I chose to interview the 3 main roles of this musical in order to get a better understanding of the whole thing and to get 3 different perspectives of people who have been involved for some time. I learned along the way that in my next packages, I need to do the interviews before i film B-roll because filming B-roll without viewing the interviews first put me in a position to where i didn't know what i needed to film and how much of a specific role i needed to get too. For example, the interview was not evenly split up because of the difference in how each of them answered the questions which made it harder to pick the b-roll to match it. What i would do the same is ask the same questions because the people i interviewed answered the questions with a lot of detail and that helped make the story more meaningful and interesting. I was overall pretty happy with the turnout of this story and the response it got despite the few hiccups i had to overcome!


Personal Project Review

Comments

Popular posts from this blog