The pencil too the right was the starting pencil. The same form of pencil changes in color in the picture to the right. The pink mechanical between the backpack and can is what i made from scratch using my knowledge from making the basic pencil. In addition to the pencil i made the pencil can which demonstrates how to use a pattern and a gradient color. I also made a backpack to go with the school scene. The backpack was made with a ton of shapes layered to look like a complete shape. I took the Jansport backpack logo and put it on to make it look more like a backpack. I also made a zipper on the front of the backpack to show that there was a pouch there. With my backpack i made sure to use accent colors of the pencil can and mechanical pencil in order for it to look more appealing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog