I used  multiple tools to complete my video. I mostly used the I and O keys for in and out to be able to put in a mixture of shorter clips all together. The blade tool was really helpful for when i needed to crop out a part of the video that was unnecessary, also it helped me make the beginnings and endings more precise. I mostly had my project so I could work on it and be able to view everything at the same time by pressing shift-z. I chose lacrosse as my hobby because its an interesting sport that I love to play. Its also slightly complicated so I figured I could have multiple shots of different things going on in multiple games. I thought showing lacrosse would be unique because not very many girls play it. I enjoyed doing a video over lacrosse because it kind of shows the basics of the game and all the main parts that play into being a lacrosse player. my video also shows how different boys and girls lacrosse are.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog