Friend in a bottle process


Throughout the project The process of going through the commercial, then the animation, and lastly the logo was kind of abnormal. During the process of making the video we had to story board and go through each shot to make sure they all fit together. We had to make sure that it looked like a video that would be appropriate for a commercial. For the process of the animation our team split the jobs up. we each had one job to complete, either packaging, lettering, making the 3D bottle, or making the setting. We all combined it into one to have complete animation. For the process of making the logo we had to First decide between 2 designs. Once we decided we split that between two of our team members to both create 2 of the sane ones to be able to compare and see which one we liked better. While we were doing that, the other two members were helping design the website and what to say throughout it. along the way i learned how to work with all different type of personalties. It was difficult at first to be able to communicate well because we were all pretty different, but once we bounced a few ideas off of each other and worked well it got easier to communicate. If i were to do this project again i would definitely make sure to have a better understanding with what the official ideas are for the project. I think this project was harder to communicate through because there was 4 members all with ideas. I would try to incorporate all ideas next time in some way so everyone has an equal contribution to he final product. I would also rearrange the order in which we had to create the project. For instance, i would have us make the logo, then the animation, and lastly the video. I would keep the same presentation style by splitting the four sections of the project among the team.







My contribution to the video portion of the project was coming up with the idea for the testimonies from an adult because our product would appeal to the parents of lonely kids.  We had Mr. Iles play as Mitch’s dad, which was Alyssa’s and my idea.  I also had the idea for the voice over in the video, which was kind of difficult to show through a screenshot. The reason I put the picture of the bottle was to represent the voice over in my video. 



My contribution to the logo was making it. I made the whole logo used in the website ad, and coupon. I designed the logo early on in the project, but when we got to graphic design I made it the same way it was designed. My team helped decide the colors and the font for the “Bottle Kids“ part on the banner of the logo. The logo and the separate words are shown in the website banner in screenshot above.


For part of the animation I made the words. Originally I had planned for the letters to be blue, but when my team put the words in they showed up without color. The letters were made in Google sketch up as 3D lettering. 

My edited video-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog